At Sharp Electronics Corporation, our challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people’s lives at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
HP is a leading provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business.
Printer, Copier, Fax & Computer Supplies
We offer the full spectrum of printing, imaging and computer supplies! Whether you’re in need of ink, toner, impact ribbons, magnetic storage media, paper or maintenance parts, you’ll find it here. Click here to order supplies!
Streamline document workflow and increase productivity with a multifunction system that allows you to print, copy, scan, fax and e-mail all from one machine. Advanced Office Equipment offers the most technologically advanced multifunction products from Sharp and Hewlett Packard. From small businesses to large corporations, our knowledgeable sales team can customize an all-in-one solution that will meet the specific demands of your business and budget.
Why Choose an MFP?
For years, businesses have purchased multiple pieces of hardware to print, copy, scan or fax documents. Not only is this practice a costly endeavor, it leaves many businesses with a fragmented fleet of document output devices that take up space and inadequately serve the specific needs of the company.
MFP’s incorporate the functions or your old copier/printer, fax machine and scanner into an “all-in-one” device, saving you space, time and money. MFP’s can also be configured to maximize efficiency by addressing the unique demands of your business operation.
- Print. MFP’s can function as network printers allowing your entire organization to print to a singular device in a central location. Moreover, many MFP’s allow you to print in black and white and color from one device. You can also take advantage of advanced finishing options like duplexing and stapling.
- Copy. MFP’s offer high-speed copying solutions for any sized business. Copy in color or black and white and utilize productive finishing options such as collating, duplexing and stapling.
- Scan. Build a bridge between the paper and digital worlds with fast scanning services. Documents can be scanned in common formats like PDF or .tiff and delivered to network folders, email addresses or web servers.
- Fax. Send of receive faxes directly from MFP or utilize optional PC faxing capabilities that allow you to send faxes from your desktop PC and route inbound faxes directly to your email.
To explore which multifunction systems would work best for your specific needs, contact us today.
Business Benefits of Color
Numerous studies have shown that color dramatically improves the impact of documents, presentations and marketing materials of any business. Consider these facts:
- Clearer Recall
The Pantone Institute indicates that consumers are up to 78% more likely to remember words or phrases printed in color verses black and white.
- Better First Impression
According to the Institute for Color Research, up to 90% of subconscious judgments about a person, environment or items are based on color alone.
- Faster Action
Cap Ventures found that color documents generate a 34% faster response rate and a 48% increase in repeat orders when compared to black and white.
MFP’s allow you to develop powerful color documents, presentations and collateral pieces affordably and efficiently. Utilize high-speed output and advanced finishing options to complete more of your projects in-house saving you time and money.
Click here to find out how to put the power of color to work for your business!
To meet the demands of today’s competitive marketplace, many businesses choose to lease their document imaging technology. Leasing has many advantages.
- Free up cash for other business initiatives
- Reduced monthly investment amounts
- Replace technology every 3 years, keeping you up-to-date with the latest innovations
As the DC Metro area’s leading independent document imaging provider, we have a unique understanding of the financial needs in the local business community. Plus, with our many worldwide manufacturer affiliations we also have the capability to meet the demands of national and global enterprises.
- Innovative leasing solutions
- National account programs
- Rental programs
- Customized billing options
Click here to learn more about all of our flexible financing solutions!
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“I want to take the time to thank you and your very competent staff at Advanced Office Equipment for all the products and outstanding service you have provided over these past 18 years. I was very fortunate in finding a company that not only stands behind the products they sell but also provides superb maintenance. The turn around time from placing a maintenance call to having the technician appear in our offices beats all other companies I have worked with.”
“For over 16 years Advanced Office Equipment has provided Easter Seals with excellent service both in terms of matching our company with equipment that best meets our needs and providing superb service, when needed. AOE is a company that stands behind their products and employs a staff that is extremely knowledgeable and responsive. I can confidently recommend AOE as a solid and reliable company. They are experts in their field.”